MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between us, Theatre Life Academy (TLA) and you, the Parent/Guardian. It is a legally binding agreement. These conditions are important to maintain standards and to ensure that all members gain the maximum benefit from their membership. These terms and conditions apply to all our TLA academies, courses, holiday courses, workshops, camps and any additional services offered by TLA. For participation of a student in a TLA class or activity, all parents are required to consent to these terms and conditions by digital signature or by ticking the acceptance box for these terms and conditions when submitting an electronic application form online.
· Due to COVID-19 and Government Guidelines regarding consistent groups, we are currently unable to offer pay-as-you-go bookings.
· If a student joins mid-term, the fees will be due on a pro-rata basis.
· All bookings must be made online or via Bank Transfer. We do not accept cash or cheques.
· If Government Guidelines change and we are unable to offer our classes, classes will be streamed live online through Zoom. In exceptional circumstances fees can be held over to the following term. This is at the discretion of the TLA Principal.
· All bookings are non-refundable. This is due to TLA incurring charges.
· Classes may be cancelled by Theatre Life Academy if the teacher is unwell and we are unable to find a replacement or if the venue cancels our hire space. In this instance, classes will either be rescheduled to another date or will be streamed on Zoom.
Copyright © 2021 Theatre Life Academy - All Rights Reserved.